It is very hard when you find yourself managing emails everyday. But with Gmail, you can use the POP3 Mail fetcher. It offers you the management skill of handling multiple emails. All you need is have one main Gmail.com account and add the others into it. In this way, you can centralize the sending and receiving of emails from those different email addresses. How?
1. Get access initially in your primary Gmail account the place you wish to manage your different accounts.
2. So next, click on the “Setting” link which you may identify near the top left portion of the page. Click additionally the “Mail Setting” URL.
3. Then simply, choose the “Accounts and Import” tab. In addition click the “Add POP3 Email Account” tab.
4. Key in the email address you need as the other and next click the link “Next Step”.
5. After which input also the password of your secondary email address contact info and click on the “Add Account” tab.
6. Choose the “Yes, I want to be able to send email as (your secondary email address) and click on the “Next Step”.
7. You also have to place a feature name on your secondary email address and then proceed to the coming step by pressing again “Next Step”. If you have questions, you can ask Gmail login help.
8. You have to select the “Send Verification” and will not forget to confirm your secondary email account. You should click the link consisting of the affirmation email for you to confirm that you may have included your account with the prime Gmail account. Each of the emails mailed to your second email account is going to be delivered to the key account. If you reply, the secondary email ID will probably be viewed in the “From” area.
For those who don’t have an account, you can go to Gmail sign up page now.