Do you want to protect your Hotmail account from hackers? Keeping your password and security question private is among the first rule to protect your email account. The nest would be changing them always is a wise act. You might know already how to change your password. But how can you change your security question? You will need the guide steps below:
- Start the web URL of Hotmail from your web browser. Visit your account making use of your own user name and password with the areas given on the homepage of Hotmail.
- Now that that you are login, then click the “Option” key that anyone can be seen with the right upper part of the page. You can easily visit the area just underneath your user ID. Next, just click “More Options” in the drop-down menu.
- You can modify your account details including your security question by selecting the web link which shows “Manage Your Account” location. You will see a url name “View and Edit your personal information”.
- Just click on the “Change” tab beneath the “Question” listed just within the portion of “password reset information”. Enter the password you have currently from your account to aid you to pick your very own question. Simply select the question and afterwards input the solution on the region shown. Then, select the “Save” button so the new chosen question and answer can be stored.
- Select a question which you could conveniently remember when the time comes that you simply did not remember your password therefore you have to reset it.
- Be certain that additionally that the question will never be effortlessly guessed by some people.
- You can change questions the same time you change your password for a better security of this account.
Go to MSN Hotmail login page now and follow the process above to change your security question.