The Chase bank is one of the prestigious and oldest banks in United States that many people, big companies and corporate trusted. Right at this moment, they have now an online service of selected banking transactions. It is mostly said that this service has been an advantage to many of the customers of the bank. But there are many opinions regarding the Chase Online banking service, www.chase.com. Though how much beneficial a feature is, still it is not avoidable to heard some not so good sides about it. In this article, you can read some pros and cons of Chase going online.
- Easy transfer of funds. You can transfer money online between accounts without a sweat. Save the effort going to the bank and waiting for your turn over the counter for a long time.
- Services offered. There are other services which you can avail on the online system such as paying of bills and tax form and preparation. This is offered to qualified account holders of Chase.
- Convenience banking. The bank is within your reach now in www.chase.com. All you need is open your account at home and you can check all the activities in your account. You can check your current balance anytime you want without hassle. The banking service is even open to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week and 365 days in a year.
- Establishing a relation to the bank. Going to the traditional banks allows you to create a personal relation with the bank. It becomes handy in case you want to apply for a loan or want to avail a special service.
- Security of the bank. In this world, nothing is perfect even the security of almost all bank. So as a client online you should be aware and prepare yourself from the phishing and hacking incidents scattered around the internet world.
The positive and negative side of Chase bank will help you decide whether to avail or not the online service.