It is really tiring that every day when you sign in to your email account all you need to do is delete all the junk mails in your inbox. Those spam messages could ruin your mood. You can put a stop on this situation by switching to Gmail. This webmail service has the best anti-spam filtering all over the internet. It is always been freely offered to people and everybody is welcome to create their own account. If you are not a computer savvy, Gmail has the simple way when it comes to signing up. Gmail sign in process is made easier now. It will only take few of your minutes. If you want to know, you can follow the steps enumerated below:
- Go to the Google Mail sign up page by visiting www.gmail.com. Then when on the page just click the link “Create an account”.
- Then you will be asked by your first and last name. Also, pick out your email address and it must be unique. You can check the availability on the right side. If not free, you can choose another one.
- Create a minimum of eight character password. Use some letters and numbers to make it more secured from hackers. You can also check the strength with a meter on the right side of the textfield.
- Select a security question that you can remember and answer immediately. It will be asked to you by Google in times that you have forgotten your password and which to retrieve it. You secondary email will be important since the password will be sent there.
- You also have to choose the Location on the dropdown menu.
- Type the verification code that Google set to avoid spam creation of accounts.
- Do not forget to review the Terms of Service. If you agree tick the “I accept”.
These are the simple steps when you want to create your own gmail account.